Secondary packaging is an important step in the manufacturing of goods. The goods manufactured, like soap, or food items, are initially packed in a wrapper. This packaging is the primary packaging. This primary packaging is then further packaged in a secondary packaging medium like a box, bag, or film. A secondary packaging system is useful for meeting the logistical needs of manufacturing, as it is inefficient to transport individual packages compared to transporting a box or carton.
At NIHVA Technologies, we provide box packaging machines, automatic packaging machines, carton packaging machines solutions, and end of the line solutions for your packaging needs.
Advantages of having a secondary packaging system –
- A great way to think about the secondary packaging system and its importance is to remember an old industry phrase about secondary packaging that states: “Secondary packaging is the last thing on your mind, but the first thing your customer sees.”
- Secondary packaging includes cardboard cartons, cardboard boxes, cardboard/plastic crates, trays, paperboard cartons, shrink-wrapped bundles, trayed PET bottles held with shrink wrap, taped or glued cardboard cartons containing cans of food, pouches of food, consumable material.
- Loading of cans, pouches, in cartons known as secondary packaging. Our packaging solutions render various technologies for packing items such as box packing machine, carton packaging machine, and automatic packing machine.
- Box packaging machines are a great way to strengthen your brand and increase product visibility in a crowded market.
- Automatic packaging machines increase the opportunities for marketing products that are appealing to consumers.
- Choosing the Right Type of Secondary Packaging: Your package and packaging have taken the place of a handshake, smile, or even the friendly voice that we once received whenever we made a purchase.
- Adding secondary packaging can help you customize your products in a more cost-effective and efficient way for the shipping process
- Secondary packaging equipment can be designed to operate in a variety of environments including cleanrooms, dusty environments, wash down applications, and refrigerated areas.
- We provide Territory Packaging with which sealed cartons are positioned onto a pallet and shrink-wrapped for distribution.